The Franklin Templeton-Gallup Economics of Recovery Study
Get Updates From Gallup on the Franklin Templeton-Gallup Economics of Recovery Study
Please fill out the form below to receive an email with updates on this research study. Someone from Gallup or Franklin Templeton will receive this information and may contact you via email or phone about your interest in this topic and other Gallup products and services.
Analyzing the Course of Economic Recovery From COVID-19 in the U.S.
As COVID-19 has disrupted every aspect of Americans’ lives, the Franklin Templeton-Gallup Economics of Recovery Study will provide insights into Americans’ perceptions of the road to resuming pre-pandemic behaviors. The study will provide findings on the emotions that are associated with how Americans spend their money and the establishments they frequent amid unprecedented economic duress.
Key survey topics will include:
- understanding the different public health-related scenarios in which consumers would resume previous spending levels
- assessing consumers’ support for reopening key services such as daycares, schools, restaurants and nonessential businesses
- reporting recent or planned visits to, or orders from, restaurants, recent purchases of plane tickets, recent bookings of hotel reservations or rental cards
- testing consumers’ willingness to eat inside restaurants at different occupancy levels and identifying the premium airline passengers would pay to ensure empty seats around them
- capturing the extent of unemployment and underemployment brought about by the pandemic
Fill out the form above to be the first to receive email updates as soon as findings are available.